Monday, December 15, 2008

Monday, December 15, 2008
CHRISTMAS TRADITIONS TAG


1. Egg nog or Hot chocolate? Hot Chocolate

2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree? Wraps the presents unless it is something different. Like Lukes Dogs this year.

3. Colored lights on a tree/house or white? White lights usually, but this year they are different.

4. Do I hang mistletoe? Yes Sidney won't let me forget. She has a thing about mistletoe!

5. When do I put up my decorations? When my dear hubby can pencil me in. Most of the time for Thanksgiving, it didn't happen that way this year!

6. What is my favorite holiday dish? Well I love to eat, that is apparent, so any thing tasty.


7. Favorite holiday memory as a child? My Mother knitted Christmas socks for all of her children and nieces and nephew. They had a Santa face on them which had yarn like fluffy hair. We said it grew every year, and it got longer. LOL now to think about it.


8. When and how did I learn the truth about Santa? I honestly don't remember. I am pretty sure it was on TV on some show. I don't remember the show.

9. Do we open a Christmas gift on Christmas Eve? No I don't think I did as a child.

10. How do I decorate our tree? Well some times the Grandchildren are with me and help, but most of the time I do it my self.

11. Can I ice skate? No, never have been.

12. Can I remember my favorite gift? It was my cricut. I really wanted one.

13. What is the most important thing about the holidays for me? FAMILY.
And having the Christmas spirit. OF giving, not receiving.

14. What is my favorite holiday dessert? Any thing yummy!!!!

15. What is my favorite holiday tradition? Being with family and hear the Polar Express. Once we even went on it in Heber City, UT.

16. What tops my tree? A large snow flake.

17. What do I prefer - Giving or receiving? Giving

18. What is my favorite Christmas song? Angel We Have Heard on High

19. Candy Canes? Will for a minute.

No comments: