Thursday, September 18, 2008

Wednesday, September 17, 2008
TAG for FIVE
Five things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. I was a Grandma
2. Megan had flown the nest.
3. I was buying wood, cutting wood, sanding wood, painting wood and last but not least selling wood.
4. Finding trucks to haul loads of hay.
5.

Five things to do on my list today:
1. Get the audit out of the way.
2. Get the audit out of the way.
3. Get the audit out of the way. I know I know I said that before!
4. Get my hair trimmed.
5. Laundry.

Five snacks I enjoy:

1. Cantaloupe
2. Popcorn
3. Pretzels
4. Burnt Almond Fudge Ice Cream
5. Sugar Pea's

Five things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Pay off debts.
2. Help out my children.
3. Buy a new House.
4. Go on a trip.
5. Invest in something that will keep making money.

Five places I've lived:
1. Kearns, UT
2. Provo, UT
3. Denver, Colo
4. Sunnyvale, Calif.
5. Sandy, Ut

Five jobs I've had:
1. Taco Time
2. Chris & Dicks
3. Checker Auto Parts
4. Arctic Circley
5. Losee's

Rules: Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you’ve answered the questions on your blog

Five People I'm tagging:

1. Amanda
2. Audrey
3. Shayla
4. Kim
5. ??????

No comments: