Wednesday, August 26, 2009

I am so over 2009

This has by far been a year from hades. I am so over it. The year started out with the passing of my Grandson Colten James Brown and has gone down hill since. I have lost a Colton, Uncle Bud Turner,
Uncle Bob Greenleaf, Uncle Glen Skeem, a good friend Jeff Mitchell and now my baby brother, David C. Turner.
We will be having a memorial service for David on saturday in Monroe, UT. It will be held at his, Chris, Amber, Melissa, Justin and Jocob home.
Rascal Flatts has a two songs that I am feeling so strongly about right now. One being
It's Not Supposed to Go Like That, and the other is Why. Both have touched a part in my heart and say most of what I am feeling. I would like to express to all my loved ones and dear friends how much I LOVE EACH OF YOU. And would like to publicly say to each of you how dear you are to me and that i cherish you as a part of my life. Thank you for the blessing you have all brought to my life.
Dear Father in heaven, Please give us all a rest.
Love Lorie and Amen.

No comments: