Monday, April 13, 2009

I had a wonderful BIRTHDAY

I had a wonderful Birthday this year. My great family and friends made sure that i felt special. There was a surprise around every corner. First the one that will be named (KIM) decorated her van with a poster announcing to the world it was my BIRTHDAY and parked it in the City parking lot a few parking spaces from my car. Next after I went to the Chamber Social I came back to balloons attached to a box of Ben Gay. (Chris) I received flowers from Amanda and the kids. Megan videoed the kids singing to me. Kellie and the family made sure they were on the ball and gave me a Demdaco figure and plaque helped to make it what it was. Amanda and Megan's family gave me a LARGE Lemon aide Jar full of lemons and limes.
A good friend and a cute young man came by to wish me a Happy Birthday (Deb). The ladies from the City office all wished me a Happy one. Aunt Barbara and Uncle Bob called and sang Happy Birthday to me.
Remembering what fun we had in Disneyland the year before was the icing on the cake. Thanks to all who made it a Birthday to remember.

1 comment:

Megan said...

Luke was looking at your post with me. He saw you're picture and he said "that's grandma" following that comment he added "She's beautiful"